We envision a community in Central Washington in which everyone with an interest in the arts is given access to the visual arts through exhibits and education.
– From the Gallery One Visual Arts Center Strategic Plan
Join us in reaching our goal of $400,000 by making a gift to the Gallery One Visual Arts Center Legacy Fund.
Give today — The immediate goal is to raise $400,000 in initial contributions. Become a founding donor by making a donation through:
- monthly payments via your bank
- visiting our website at gallery-one.org
- writing a check
- transferring stocks
Planned giving – Future gifts through wills and estates will continue the growth to secure Gallery One Visual Arts Center for the next 50 years. In contributing, you recognize the extraordinary value of art in our lives, and community, and for generations to come. Donations and planned gifts make a huge difference.
OPTIONS FOR PLANNED GIVING
- Specific Sum of Money – You may designate a one-time gift.
- A gift through your Will – A gift through your estate is simple and easy to make.
- Tax-free IRA Charitable Rollover Gift – The IRA charitable rollover, also known as a qualified charitable distribution, is permanent tax legislation that provides retirees with an incentive to give to a nonprofit and avoid income tax on withdrawals.
- Savings, Checking, or Investment Accounts – POD (pay on death) provisions can be added to any existing accounts.
- Living Trust – A charitable gift can be made from a living trust account.
- Real Estate – A gift of real estate can have numerous benefits.
- A Gift in Memory or in Tribute – Your gift may remember or honor someone
Goals for the Legacy
Artists – The Legacy Fund provides a conduit not only to assist artists through use of space, supplies, and professional support, but also to market and sell their work.
Art Education – Gallery One Visual Arts Center successfully provides art education to people of all ages. The gallery has recently piloted art education in schools. A Legacy Fund would enable us to enrich and expand art education programs.
Local and Regional Exhibits – Gallery One Visual Arts Center has been the canvas of Ellensburg and the region, maintaining free monthly exhibits and other socially significant art experiences. The Legacy Fund guarantees continuation and expansion of these activities.
Partnerships and Physical Footprint – The success of owning and renovating the Stewart Building has heightened community involvement in art exhibits and education. The Legacy Fund further expands and enriches art exposure to the region.
Sustainability – Being good stewards of Gallery One Visual Arts Center’s resources is important to ensure art and art education for the next 50 years.
Note that the I.R.S. recognizes Gallery One Visual Arts Center as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Our federal tax ID number is 91-0850195