Cheryl Renée Long
Wednesdays, October 19-November 16
10:00am – 12:00pm
Thursdays, October 20-November 17
6:30pm – 8:30pm
$125 / $112.50
Material list provided
Watercolor instruction for adults who wish to learn watercolor the right way from the beginning. Beginners and all skill levels welcome. Fun, warm and inclusive class atmosphere. Class content is balanced between technique and intuition. Cheryl emphasizes authenticity and color. Suitable for all skill levels.
Please register at least 72 hours in advance. Classes may be canceled if enrollment minimums are not met. Cost is per student.
Ages 14 and up are welcome.
SUPPLY LIST (You will be required to purchase your own supplies and bring them to class).
If you already have supplies bring them and we will go from there. Most supplies are available at Jerrol’s in Ellensburg. Show them your supply list and they will help you.
- sketchbook: 6 x 8” sketchbook or your choice any size you like
- drawing pencils: HB drawing pencil and a pen for notes
- hand sharpener hand pencil sharpener
- eraser: Art Gum Eraser or white Magic Eraser
- watercolor palette: Robert Wood Palette or a folding travel palette (do not substitute palette)
- Princeton or Zen #8 All Media round
- Princeton or Zen #12 All Media round
- Princeton or Zen 1” flat All Media One Stroke
- Princeton 1-1/2” flat wash
WATERCOLOR PAPER: 2 sheets 22 x 30- 140# cold press Arches watercolor paper, please do not purchase a watercolor block or a pad. Full sheets only. Cut your sheet into quarters or bring to class and I will help you cut your paper. Please do not substitute.
Graham or Daniel Smith Watercolors – do substitute
Daniel Smith Auerolin Yellow no sub), Cobalt Blue, Quinacridone Pink or Rose, Cerulean Blue, Sap Green, Thalo Blue, Alizarin Crimson. Permanent Orange, Quinacridone Burnt Orange,
Drawing Board 18 x 18 or bring what you have.
Color Wheel: large
Tape: 1 roll Scotch Tape
Soft rags or paper towels
containers containers for water (recycle something from home)
Feel free to contact the instructor with any questions: Cheryl Renée Long firstname.lastname@example.org 425-623-5511