PAINT ELLENSBURG REGISTRATION FORM
Deliver your art August 12-15, 12-4pm
We would be honored if you would donate your artwork or an art experience to our signature fundraiser, Paint Ellensburg, September 3-25. This year we are planning a couple of in person as well as virtual events and items will be available online for bidding AND also available to see in the gallery throughout the month!
Your donation will provide important funds for us to continue to adapt to our changing environment so that we can continue to provide access to the arts for all. Our current priorities include:
- creating opportunities for all ages and abilities to explore their creativity.
- supporting families during the school year with project-based learning through Art to GO kits
- bringing great exhibits to you in person and online
- working with artists to increase income and exposure.
Details about your donation:
- Please deliver one piece of artwork to the gallery between August 12 & 15, 12-4pm
- Donating artists can receive an optional 25% commission off the final sale price of their work
- Each donating artist receives a membership good through February 28, 2022, or an upgrade of their current membership.
- You are invited to the Artist Appreciation & Auction Launch Party on September 3, 5-8pm
- Artists can choose to participate in our demos and create art in public on September 2-6 @ Kittitas County Fairgrounds
We hope you can support our mission and donate to this very important event!
Artists in Action: Fair Edition
Gallery One is partnering with the Kittitas County Fair to bring you Artists in Action at the fairgrounds. Artists of all ages working in any medium are encouraged to sign up for two-hour time slots and will receive a free pass to the fair for the day/s they are demonstrating. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact: Jeannie Johnson: 509-929-1672