COVID-19 Protocol for Gallery One
March 15, 2021
In January, 2021, Gov. Inslee announced the Roadmap to Recovery and Kittitas County is currently in Phase 2 and Phase 3 will be announced March 22 . We will follow the recommendations as a retail venue.
Specifically, we are limited to 25% capacity (42 people max). We will monitor entry and egress to facilitate this number or less.
For March 22, we will be limited to 50% (84 people max).
We continue to comply with all other regulations and have taken the following steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks are required at all times*
- Hand sanitation stations available throughout the first and top floor
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at the front desk
- Touching and handling of items will be kept to a minimum
- Cleaning of common surfaces happen daily
- Signage requiring masks, social distancing, and hand sanitizing are placed throughout the space as are floor markings where necessary
- Following General Requirements and Prevention Ideas per Dept of Labor and Industries and have submitted Safety Plan to Kittitas County Health Officer for review.(https://www.lni.wa.gov/forms-publications/F414-164-000.pdf)
We are doing our best to prevent the spread of COVID and to adhere to the Governor’s recommendations. We care about your health first and foremost. Please adhere to the following guidelines. Our goal is to minimize, if not erase, any possible exposure to any other community member. Should you have any special circumstance, need to clarify, or take exception with any of the below, reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. In a quickly changing world, these are subject to change. We appreciate your diligence and CARE for each other.
For ALL (STAFF, RESIDENTS, VISITORS, CONTRACTORS)
- Mandatory face masks unless isolated in a work space away from others
- Recommended social distance of 6’
- Refrain from coming in if you exhibit any sign if illness and do not come in if you have a fever.
- Follow sanitary processes throughout the facility (use soap, hand sanitizer, keep doors propped open, no kitchen access or shared food).
- Optional masks in our courtyard with max occupancy of 6 and maintaining social distance.
- Allow work at home for all employees when work duties can be performed at home.
- Minimize in-person meetings (internal or external) and minimum employee convenings (formal or informal) of any size. Majority of employee communication will still be handled virtually.
- Schedule front desk staffing on Google Calendar.
- Sanitize spaces after use.
For artist residents:
Follow all protocols above. Please bring in supplies to sanitize your own space. You do not need to wear a mask if you are the only one in your space but please still wear a mask when in the public gallery spaces. Resident artists are still allowed in their space with a max of 1 person per 60 sq. ft. For studio sales, it is recommended that artists place a table in front of entry and facilitate sales from the table.
A majority of classes remain online. We will accept proposals for in person classes on a case by case basis so long as social distancing can be maintained. It is recommended that classes be under two hours. Check the website for the status of classes.
Facility Rentals and Tours
We will consider facility rentals and tours on a case by case basis. We are currently not considering any activities that will have food or drink. Walk in (no reservation) group are welcome so long as they do not exceed maximum capacity of any one space.
We are not participating in First Friday at this time.