COVID-19 Protocol for Gallery One
Updated March 1, 2022
We are doing our best to prevent the spread of COVID and to adhere to the CDC, State, and County recommendations. We care about your health first and foremost. Please adhere to the following guidelines. Our goal is to minimize, if not erase, any possible exposure to any other community member. Should you have any special circumstance, need to clarify, or take exception with any of the below, reach out directly to email@example.com. In a quickly changing world, these are subject to change. We appreciate your diligence and CARE for each other. Exposure to COVID-19 policies are based off of recommendations from the CDC:
STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS IN ART AFTER SCHOOL:
- Refrain from coming in if you exhibit any sign of illness. Students who must cancel because of exposure, illness, or a positive test result for COVID-19 will be issued a full refund.
- If an instructor tests positive or is notified that a student or parent of a student in their class has tested positive, they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will notify class participants and staff of a possible exposure while keeping the individual’s identity anonymous.
- Refrain from coming in if you exhibit any sign of illness Contact Amy Davison, email@example.com as soon as possible to reschedule class or to schedule a substitute.
- If an instructor tests positive or is notified that someone in class has tested positive, they should contact Amy Davison who will notify class participants and staff of a possible exposure while keeping the individual’s identity anonymous.
Exposure to COVID-19 (based off of recommendations from the CDC):
- Refrain from coming in if you exhibit any signs of illness
- If you have had a direct known exposure (close, prolonged contact) to anyone with COVID, and you have been vaccinated, you do not need to stay home, but should be tested within 5 days and wear a mask until you have received a negative test.
- If you test positive COVID, stay home for five days and do not return without a negative test result, continue masking for five additional days and consult your doctor.
- If an employee tests positive or is notified that someone in class has tested positive, they should contact the Director who will contact employees.
Facility Rentals and Tours
We will consider facility rentals and tours on a case by case basis. Walk-in (no reservation) groups are welcome so long as they do not exceed the maximum capacity of any one space. Private classes are still available and follow all safety protocols.
We are participating in the Ellensburg First Friday ArtWalk and will follow our current protocol.