Cancellation Policy for Workshops
Registration is required for attendance to all workshops except for our drop-in classes.
- A workshop will be cancelled if it does not have a minimum of three students enrolled. Students will be notified a minimum of two days before a class begins if a cancellation has occurred and a full refund or credit will be issued at the student’s request.
- If a student must cancel their enrollment in a workshop, they should notify Gallery One as soon as possible. If there is no wait list for the class (the class is not at maximum capacity) a full refund or credit of the class fee will be issued at the student’s request as long as their cancellation does not drop the enrollment below the three student threshold. If there is a wait list for the class (the class is at maximum capacity) the student will receive a full refund or credit of the class fee if their spot can be filled, or a 50% refund or credit if the class cannot be filled. If a student fails to notify us of enrollment cancellation before the class meets, no refund will be issued.
- Material fee refunds cannot be guaranteed and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- No refunds will be issued if you have attended any portion of a class.
Drinking Policy for Workshops
- Students may only consume alcohol during a workshop if it is provided by the instructor and included in the class fee.
- Each occasion that the gallery provides alcohol during a workshop will be monitored to avoid over-consumption or serving to minors.
Class Cancellation Policy for Art After School
- Pr-registration and full payment for the quarter (or sessions remaining in the quarter) is required prior to child’s first day in class.
- Students are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Class charges are based on the day of the week your child attends class. For example, if there are 14 Mondays in a quarter, we charge $12 per session or $168 (14 days x $12=$168).
- Refunds for class cancellation will not be given except under select hardship circumstances at the discretion of Gallery One staff. You will need to contact us directly to discuss a solution. Students who must cancel because of exposure to or a have a positive test result for COVID-19 will be issued a full refund.
- We offer one free session of Art After School for first-time students to see if the class is a good fit for them.
We do not offer make-up sessions if your child is absent for any reason.
Teacher Cancellation Policy
- When a teacher must cancel a workshop, we will notify students of the change via email and, if possible, by phone. The student can choose to receive a refund, reschedule if that is an option OR sign up for another class. If the teacher has gotten a sub, the students will also be notified and can choose to receive a refund, reschedule if that is an option OR sign up for another class.
- Students should call the front desk to notify staff of their preference. 509-925-2670.
- For Art After School, teachers will coordinate with the appropriate staff to find a substitute.