NEW! Click here for a virtual tour of Gallery One.
Become a Resident Artist at Gallery One
Gallery One’s Resident Artist Studios are designed to act as an incubator for artists. Through a working studio space, neighboring artists, supporting programs, and exposure to the public and art community, these spaces provide participating artists with a foundation to further the impact of their art, expand their patron base, increase their exhibit schedule and market their work. This partnership between Artist and Gallery will strengthen both entities. Rental rates are determined by square footage and range from $130 to $215 per month. Interested parties should call the gallery. 509-925-2670
Gallery One provides resident artists with the following:
- Accessible studio space at a subsidized rate
- Exposure to the public through First Friday Art Walk
- Exposure to jurors, art agents, collectors, etc.
- Connection with a community of artists
- Exhibit space in Eveleth Green Gallery in the upstairs atrium (when scheduled)
- Use of kitchen
- Retail outlet via our Gallery Store
The Resident Artist provides Gallery One with:
- Evidence that they are utilizing the space
- Open studio and the presence of the artist at First Friday Art Walks
- Shared responsibility for communal space, utility sink and bathrooms
- A hazard free studio i.e. safe storage of chemicals and safe disposal of combustible materials & rags.
- Clutter free entrance and exit in studio for fire and public safety
- Control dust and odors in studios