We would be honored if you would donate your artwork to our signature fundraiser Paint Ellensburg, September 4-26. No surprise, this years’ event will be a little different. After four months of responding to the challenges that COVID-19 has thrust upon us, we plan to make this event as fun as ever and shift to an online auction platform. We’ll still offer our signature socially distanced Artists-in-Action, but will now be exhibiting all the work at Gallery One September 4-26.
Your donation will provide important funds for us to continue to adapt to our changing environment so that we can continue to provide access to the arts for all. Our current priorities include:
- creating opportunities for all ages and abilities to explore their creativity
- supporting families during the school year with project-based learning
- bringing great exhibits to you in person and online
- working with artists to increase income and exposure
Details about your donation:
- Please deliver one piece of artwork to the gallery between August 26 and August 29, 12-4pm.
- Donating artists can receive an optional 25% commission off the final sale price of their work.
- Each donating artist receives a membership good through March 1, 2021, or an upgrade of their current membership.
- Artists can choose to participate in our socially distanced demos. More info to come.
We hope you can support our mission and donate to this very important event!