GALLERY ONE VISUAL ARTS CENTER is a nonprofit organization with 501(c)3 status. All donations are tax-deductible and contribute to the vitality of the organization.
Community contributions provide
- Education for all regardless of income or ability
- Year-round free access to exhibitions
- A home for local and regional artists through workshops, exhibitions, and studio space
- A place that fosters community
When you donate, you may select where you would like your donation to be applied. If you choose one of these areas but donate through Pay Pal, please send us a quick email indicating your wishes. We also offer a variety of opportunities for Sponsorship of a variety of gallery events. Click here for more information on sponsoring an event at Gallery One.
- Children’s education
- Adult education
- Workshops and lectures
- Exhibitions for all artists
- General fund for maintaining all that we offer
Give NOW, G.O. Forever
Consider making a lifetime contribution to Gallery One. An investment by you today will allow us to invest in art for years to come. Contact us for more information on estate planning and our investment account and the options available to you.
IRA Rollover contribution
Make a tax free contribution from your IRA account. The IRA rollover allows individuals age 70 ½ and older to make direct transfers to Gallery One from their IRA (up to $100,000 per year), without having to count the transfers as income for federal income tax purposes.
Contact your IRA administrator and request that funds be transferred directly to Gallery One (if the funds are transferred to you first, you will need to claim the amount as income and are responsible for any associated taxes). Your IRA administrator will likely send the funds as a check, so be sure to confirm that it will disbursed by the year you designate the gift.
Our tax ID is: 91-0850195
Gifts should be sent to:
408 N Pearl St
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Make a monthly contribution
For the price of a latte you don’t need or a gym membership you won’t use, tell your bank to put your money to good use through a monthly deposit. $5,$50 or $100/mo makes a big difference.
Donate with your Fred Meyer Rewards
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give.
Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to (non-profit) at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number (insert 86348).
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping (non-profit) earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Donate 0.5% of your Amazon purchases
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Gallery One whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
For more information on our gift and investment policies, please click on the links below.
Gift Policy 2015
Investment Policy 2015
For more information please contact the Executive Director.