Current COVID-19 Access Protocol for Gallery One Board, Staff, and Residents
We are doing our best to prevent the spread of COVID and to adhere to the Governor’s recommendations. We care about your health first and foremost. Please adhere to the following guidelines. Our goal is to minimize, if not erase, any possible exposure to any other community member. Should you have any special circumstance, need to clarify, or take exception with any of the below, reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. In a quickly changing world, these are subject to change. I appreciate your diligence and CARE for each other as we navigate these unchartered territories!
From Inslee’s proclamation “d.For purposes of this Proclamation, minimum basic operations are the minimum activities necessary to maintain the value of the business’ inventory, preserve the condition of the business’ physical plant and equipment, ensure security, process payroll and employee benefits, facilitate employees of the business being able to continue to work remotely from their residences, and related functions.”
- Please follow sanitary processes throughout the facility (use soap, hand sanitizer, keep doors propped open, no kitchen access or shared food).
- Blue tape will mark no go zones.
- No deliveries except those that support production activities or emergency building maintenance.
- Before entering the building, take your temperature. Do not come in if you have a fever.
- No visitors.
- If by chance you find yourself in the building with another person, maintain social distance of 6’.
- Reduction of on-site work hours to minimum needed to sustain operations, inventory, facility maintenance.
- Mandatory work at home for all employees except the absolute minimum required for baseline production and logistics functions.