COVID-19 Protocol for Gallery One for Phase 3
June 24, 2020
On Tuesday, June 23 that Kittitas County became open for “Phase 3” which in addition to allowing openings to museums, also allows for outside gatherings of up to 50 and events of up to 50 people. We are still open for limited ours on Tues – Fri noon- 4pm and Saturday 10am- 2pm with a safety monitor to help communicate new policy, and monitor the number of visitors for anticipated high traffic times. We will not participate in First Friday ArtWalk until further notice. We have taken the following steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Hand sanitation stations available throughout the first floor, three handwashing stations are on the first floor, and three on the third floor
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at the front desk
- General cleaning has been increased to once a week
- All employees have masks and masks are available for visitors without
- Touching and handling of items will be kept to a minimum
- Signage requiring masks, social distancing, and hand sanitizing are placed throughout the space as are floor markings where necessary
- Following General Requirements and Prevention Ideas per Dept of Labor and Industries
H. Submitted Safety Plan to Kittitas County Health Officer for review.
We are doing our best to prevent the spread of COVID and to adhere to the Governor’s recommendations. We care about your health first and foremost. Please adhere to the following guidelines. Our goal is to minimize, if not erase, any possible exposure to any other community member. Should you have any special circumstance, need to clarify, or take exception with any of the below, reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. In a quickly changing world, these are subject to change. We appreciate your diligence and CARE for each other.
For ALL (STAFF, RESIDENTS, VISITORS)
- Optional masks in our courtyard with max occupancy of 6 and maintaining social distance
- Mandatory face masks when in the presence of another person
- Mandatory social distance of 6’
- Refrain from coming in if you exhibit any sign if illness and do not come in if you have a fever
- Please follow sanitary processes throughout the facility (use soap, hand sanitizer, keep doors propped open, no kitchen access or shared food).
- Reduction of on-site work hours and no shared spaces within 6ft unless wearing a mask
- Encouraged work at home for all employees when work duties can be performed at home
- Minimize in-person meetings (internal or external) and minimum employee convenings (formal or informal) of any size. Majority of employee communication will still be handled virtually.
- Schedule front desk staffing on Google Calendar
- Sanitize spaces after use.
For artist residents:
Follow all protocols above. Please bring in supplies to sanitize your own space. Please only use the restroom upstairs. You do not need to wear a mask if you are the only one in your space but please still wear a mask when in the public gallery spaces.